Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 3 November 2019

Wet.

I was so glad to see Speedy back to looking like a normal cat. I'd gone downstairs with some trepidation this morning but a check of his feet showed no further damage. However when I had another look at his feet this evening, just to make sure there they were …….. two tiny raw patches, one on each foot. So sadly the cone has gone back on. Silly old cat.
This morning the radio promised us a day of sunshine and showers but the one sunny spell in the morning disappeared never to be seen again. By late afternoon heavy rain had set in.  I had been looking forward to seeing the fireworks which as far as I can make out on FB are still going ahead but the prospect of walking down there (no parking for the public tonight), getting wet and then having to walk back was too much for me. I do like fireworks but not that much. At my suggestion we decided not to go but have a warm night in watching Strictly instead. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Speedy does look good!! Oh no not the cone again!!