Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Wintry.

Today has been wintry and grey though with little wind it didn't feel too cold.
Finally I have my arm tattoo. I've been planning it in my head for a few years so there's no doubt about my decision. My reasons to do it are mainly because I like it as a piece of carefully thought about body art and also it represents my unconventional free spirit. I went with brown in the end as I thought black would be too harsh and I love the henna effect on my skin tone.
Having a tattoo is a very relaxing experience, lying on my back and chatting away to the tattooist for an hour and a half. To top it all as I checked the tattoo out in the mirror there behind a baby gate was a gorgeous 14 week old puppy. A grey Staffy, not my favourite breed but all puppies are lovely.
On my way back from Braunton I stopped at the garden centre. A group of us are meeting up there for lunch on Saturday, a kind of farewell as we hope to be in Borth by Christmas. I had hoped that I could bring along some wine & fruit drinks to this lunch but was told no when I enquired. I had a long browse through all their displays, even picked up a box of tiny baubles but resisted and didn't buy anything. Then it was back to Barnstaple to pick up some shopping at Tesco's and Lidl's and finally home.

No comments: