Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 8 November 2019

Sunny.

Contrary to expectations today has been bright and sunny. Perfect for getting some washing out on the line. I also gave the garden a through tidy, clearing the dead and mushy leaves from the decking and cutting back everything that could be cut. Usually I like to leave old foliage to look structural through the winter but I'm thinking more in terms of transporting my pots to Borth.
Having finally sorted the leaks on the sides of the conservatory (I hope) today I turned my attention to the front. I hadn't noticed it much before but in the recent very wet weather we could see some wetness creeping in above the sliding doors. After drying off the frame I sealed two seams along the inside and three more along the outside. I pity anyone trying to take the conservatory apart now that I've stuck it all together. Now I wait for more  wet weather to see where else needs doing.

No comments: