Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 1 November 2019

Wet.

Still warm but a miserable damp and drizzly day. I've spent a quiet day hand sewing the chair cover mostly where I couldn't have used the sewing machine anyway. 
The weather is deceptively calm today but there's an amber weather warning out for tomorrow, heavy rain and strong winds. Time to make sure that the pots the acers are in are secured with ropes and a couple of strategically placed chairs. No doubt that'll be the end of the acer leaves. I'll miss seeing the cheery red splash of colour when I look through the kitchen window.  


1 comment:

happyone said...

We had the strong winds and rain. Today is calm, so far anyway.