Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 2 May 2020

Dry.

There were a lot of dark clouds overhead this morning so I didn't put on a wash and you've guessed correctly, it was sunny for the rest of the day. 
I had a couple of items to post so I walked round to the post-box in the next street. On the way I took a few photos but I don't feel comfortable taking photos right inside people's gardens.
I passed a few people on my short walk (keeping the 6ft distance of course), some merely smiled and I had long conversations with others. 
In the afternoon I returned to sorting through photos from 2019 for a printed book of the year. I'm about half-way through and kept getting distracted especially by photos taken in Borth. Once my wrist began to ache I moved to the front garden where I brought out all my orchids for another spray against the woolly aphids. There's been no further sign of the hedgehogs though the food was eaten last night and all the water drunk. I had a search for a more suitable dish for the water but could only find an extra large plastic pot saucer. I've put out water in that with a large stone in it and will take some food out at night. When we were at Dingles I had all sorts of containers; saucers, dishes etc. in my gardening shed but I cleared them all out before the move here.

No comments: