Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 17 May 2020

More Shopping.

Much the same weather today, hot when not in the shade of the many clouds with a cool wind.
Peter had ordered some beer so I drove over to Asda's click'n collect but for some reason the order had been cancelled. When Peter phoned them up it turned out they were out of stock. They could have sent him a text before I went out and saved me a trip. However I went to Tesco's as well. After Peter's mishaps with the mandolin he asked me to get the medium sized food processor which I spotted on sale there. However it turned out there was only the display model. I did my best to get them to sell me the display model but they weren't allowed. As I pointed out there was no point in having a display model if there weren't any to buy but they have rules. You can't order, they didn't know when the next delivery would be and the sale offer ends on the 19th. That's a shame. 
What I did buy were these four mugs in a duck egg blue that matches the wipeable tablecloth I bought a while back. I also treated us to a set of white towels in different sizes which were also half price. I would have liked a couple of hand towels in duck egg blue but they were 'New In' and quite expensive though I may still end up getting them.
Once home and showered I sat outside with Peter in the garden for a while, chatted to our neighbour over the wall then watered the plants.

No comments: