Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 18 May 2020

Sunny.

Bright at times and cool in the shade and wind. I got some washing out on the line and it dried nicely in the wind.
Today I bought the new kitchen sink which should be arriving at the builder's on Wednesday. I rang the company and the process was pretty easy, not so buying the cupboard to go underneath. It was a basic unit from Wickes but when I tried to arrange delivery the web site froze. I rang the help line but all I was told was to ring again and press 4 to speak to a different department but delivery would be at least two weeks. I'll have another go tomorrow or even use a different company.
I haven't done very much today due to lack of sleep. I've arranged a phone appointment with my doctor on Wednesday as now I'm wondering if I've got a long term chest infection rather than muscle strain. It's no fun getting old. When I spoke to the receptionist at the surgery I reassured her that it definitely wasn't Covid.  It's been on and off for a year, I don't have a temperature or a dry cough and my oxygen levels are around 98%.
We sat outside for a short time this afternoon. My attempts to capture the bumble bee in flight resulted in 40 frames without any bees in at all.

1 comment:

happyone said...

The pink and purple look so pretty next to the green.
Hope you can get your health problem figured out!!